After I got off work yesterday, I signed up for the CMH Run For The Kids 5K! They assigned me a number, 1028, and 28 is my favorite number, so I was pretty excited about that. They also gave me a free shirt! It feels like a dri-fit shirt, made of 100% polyester. I think it's pretty cool, especially since I've never done this before.
I am happy to be running on Saturday, even though I know I don't run very fast at all haha. The running route/loop starts and ends at Soldier Field, and you know how much I love them (Chicago) Bears! :)
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

I have officially caught up on the blog. I apologize for neglecting to read it in real-time... I truly was missing out. I also appreciate the couple of shout-outs to me (note: I'm not an ego-maniac...simply like feeling important:). Suggestions for future topics: Chiquita Banana, & Pequods.
ReplyDelete